A Definition of Editing Photos
Editing Photos Tutorial can teach you how to make photo use for product photos that will be used in E-commerce Websites.
The meaning of editing photos is the action of altering an image. Some photo editing techniques are done manually and others are done with automated software.
Types of Editing Photo:
- Editing Images
- Photo enhancement
- Image processing
- Photo manipulation
Different Types of Photo Editing:
There are different types of photo editing, some are simple and others are complex. You can generally execute simple photo editing techniques easily and quickly. For Complex photo editing, you may require training and software.
Simple photo editing is:
- Background Removal: This is generally used for white background product photography, E-commerce websites.
- Resizing and cropping: Resizing and cropping are used to adjust the dimension of the image.
- Color adjustments: To change the color of products or elements in the photo.
- White balance: To make an image light and dark.
- Contrast: Higher contrast makes an image more punchy, while lower contrast makes the image flat in color.
- Clipping path: Extract an element or subject from an image.
- Drop shadow: Adjust or create natural shadows.
- Photo masking: The process of hiding and revealing a specified part of an image.
Popular photo editing software and programs:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Serif Affinity Photo
- Microsoft Paint
Popular photo editing mobile apps:
- Enlight Photofox